Exercises for Firmer Skin
Step by Step Instructions for Use
Although your BLA can be used anywhere, anytime, when possible, we suggest you clean your face and apply moisturizer including your chin and neck area. Always clean your lipstick before placing your BLA in your mouth.
Clean your face and apply moisturizer reaching all the way to the chin and neck area. This will prepare your face for exercise and will enhance the effects of BLA, while reducing the risk of injury.
Place the BLA horizontally between your lips, resting the ends in the corners of your mouth (Fig 1).
This mode will allow you to exercise in "smile" and say "oh" facial expressions. Repeat this movement for 30 seconds, 3 times a week during your first month.
Beginners should gently hold the loop at the end of the device during exercise to prevent it from slipping. As the facial muscles get stronger, you will not need to hold the device.
As your facial muscles become stronger, you should be able to increase the time of repetitions from 30 to 60 seconds. Every month you may increase the time of repetition as tolerated.
After cleaning the BLA, place device back into plastic carrying case or anywhere as long as there is no tension on the device arms.
Once done with performing your One-Minute Beauty Fitness™ routine, apply our Sacha Inchi Oil to your lips , by gently biting down on the capsule to release the oil onto your lips.
Care & Handling
Here are a few tips for keeping you BLA in the best shape possible:
- Always rinse your BLA with water using a soft toothbrush and an antimicrobial soap or a non-abrasive toothpaste.
- Do not bend the BLA in the opposite direction. This will ruin the tension that was designed for the exercises.
- Keep your BLA in the case in the open-arm position when not in use.
- Keep your BLA at room temperature and do not expose to excessive sunlight.
- DO NOT place your BLA in boiling water.
- DO NOT Immerse or wash your BLA in chemical solutions or bleach.
- DO NOT use BLA if improper cleaning and maintenance procedures have cause damages to the device.
- For sanitary precautions, you must not share your BLA with anyone.
- Always clean your lipstick
WARNING: PLEASE CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING BLA IF YOU:
- Have any facial, chin or neck injuries, deficiencies or surgery
- Suffer from Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) or muscle dysfunction
- Jaw problems/clicking of jaw
- Are under a physician's care for any facial condition or disability
- Feel any unusual or severe pain while exercising with BLA